A CONVERSATION WITH SUQI, KILLS
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
waitwait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i go downstairs to take ice cream
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
ICECREAMMMMMMMMM?!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
MUST YOU TELL ME
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
helloh i was like controlling myself from eating tau sar piaaa ):
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
you idioot
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
now i also go and take already
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
wait wait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im back alreadyyyyyyyy
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
:D
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
me too
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
yucks. fatsss can. so late alr we both still eating
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im eating something MORE fattening than urs CAN
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
so that serves as a consolation
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
wtheck how come i dont feel consoled at all
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u should
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u gotta go for some brainwashing
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
WAHAHAHa
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
what icecream?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
chocolate
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
hhaha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im eating the raspberry ripple laterrrrrr
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
LATER!?
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
STILL GOT LATER??!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
STOPPPPPPPPPPP !
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
im saving you
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
stop
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
now
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i'll try
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i dunnoe
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
they look so enticing
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
NO.
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
SUQI
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
SAY NO.
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
NO TO THEM.
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
but they are smiling and laughing at ME
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
ARGH!
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i got to stop thinking of them
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
yes. look at ron
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
RON SAYS, IF YOU EAT THE ICECREAM, HE WILL HATE YOU
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
eat them tmr , he says
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
really?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u can tell by looking at his pictures ?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i wait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im going downstairs to take something
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
wait ar
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
DONT BLUFF
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
THE SOMETHING IS ICECREAM RIGHT!!!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
the ice water
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
haha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i didnt take it
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i dont want ron to abandon meee
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
OMG SUQI YOU ROCK
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
eat tmr afternoon. dont worry you'll get it
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
just dont eat in the night
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
haha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
okok
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
then i'll take it tmr
IM SUCH A LIFE SAVER.
waitwait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i go downstairs to take ice cream
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
ICECREAMMMMMMMMM?!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
MUST YOU TELL ME
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
helloh i was like controlling myself from eating tau sar piaaa ):
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
you idioot
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
now i also go and take already
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
wait wait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im back alreadyyyyyyyy
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
:D
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
me too
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
yucks. fatsss can. so late alr we both still eating
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im eating something MORE fattening than urs CAN
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
so that serves as a consolation
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
wtheck how come i dont feel consoled at all
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u should
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u gotta go for some brainwashing
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
WAHAHAHa
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
what icecream?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
chocolate
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
hhaha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im eating the raspberry ripple laterrrrrr
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
LATER!?
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
STILL GOT LATER??!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
STOPPPPPPPPPPP !
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
im saving you
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
stop
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
now
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i'll try
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i dunnoe
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
they look so enticing
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
NO.
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
SUQI
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
SAY NO.
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
NO TO THEM.
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
but they are smiling and laughing at ME
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
ARGH!
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i got to stop thinking of them
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
yes. look at ron
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
RON SAYS, IF YOU EAT THE ICECREAM, HE WILL HATE YOU
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
eat them tmr , he says
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
really?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
u can tell by looking at his pictures ?
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i wait
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
im going downstairs to take something
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
wait ar
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
DONT BLUFF
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
THE SOMETHING IS ICECREAM RIGHT!!!
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
):
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
the ice water
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
haha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i didnt take it
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
i dont want ron to abandon meee
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
OMG SUQI YOU ROCK
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
eat tmr afternoon. dont worry you'll get it
and i'll take you on a cruise round and round about says:
just dont eat in the night
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
haha
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
okok
My interior and exterior beings are worlds apart. No-one can feel what I'm feeling; It's incomprehensible. says:
then i'll take it tmr
IM SUCH A LIFE SAVER.
Labels: convo

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home